Our entire staff does their best to make sure you feel comfortable and relaxed while you are visiting any of our offices throughout Southern California. We never shy away from going the extra mile for you.
In fact, in the event that a physical examination is inadequate to determine the cause of your pain, our physicians will then enact alternative pain mapping procedures to provide you with relief. Those procedures include:
- Discriminating nerve root blocks
- Sacroiliac joint injection
- Medial branch nerve
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Provocative discography
Once the physician has conducted a thorough examination, they will speak with you to determine the best possible pain management regimen. While we want you to feel comfortable with your plan, it is also important to keep an open mind when it comes to trying new pain management strategies. Foothills Pain Management Clinic focuses on conservative pain management treatment, which means you might not be very familiar with some of the methods we have found success with.
- Development of an aerobic exercise regimen
- eaching different types of stretching and massages that can relieve pain
- Prescription of non-opioid, non-addictive coadjuvant medications such as NSAIDs, muscle relaxants, and nerve medications
- Use of manipulative therapy like osteopathic adjustments and physical or chiropractic therapy
- Use of standard physical therapy sessions
- Use of treatment modalities including transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), ultrasound, hot packs, and cold therapy
We know that our expertise can help relieve your pain and get your life back to where you want it to be, so we look forward to the opportunity to work with you and figure out your perfect, individualized pain management plan.